Christmas night was filled with excitement when the Howard clan gathered at Michael and Joanna's home. We had great food, the kids exchanged gifts and the adults had to play Richard's Swap Game. (He makes the rules according to the number he draws.) ☺
I'm have pictures of the families that were in attendance.
1. Top left-This is Danny's family. Tela and Ace were missing. Ace was in Houston with his new bride's family and Tela had to leave before we took pictures. She did have a big announcement. She and Russell are engaged and plan to get married in April.
2. Top right-This is Ronnie's family. Dana, Shelby and Sammy were not able to attend.
3. Lower left-This is Tom's family. Sonia was visiting her husband's family in Arizona.
4. Lower right-This is Baby Richard's family.
5. Large and in living color is my family. Suzanne, Madasan, Jo Ann and Sheyanne. (I think we need to change Madasan to Madasanne...)
If you will notice that all of the families are standing in front of the SCRAPPER TREE. My girls and I ARE NOT-after all we are OUTLAWS and you know how we feel about Scrappers even if they are family.