NONNA'S WORLD

Friday, December 21, 2007

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM JO ANN AND TUFF

This picture has a cute story attached. I took the girls pictures and they took my digital camera card to Wal-Mart to have their Christmas cards made. This picture was on the card so they thought it would be so cute for me to have a card from Tuff and me so they had ten printed up and brought them to me. I did send four of his Corgi friends one of the cards. Rudy, Jack, Tess and Audrey got one. I also sent one to his original owner's dogs. They are the reason I have Tuff. They fought so much they had to be separated. I'm sure they will be sooooo happy to see their friend is doing well and that his ears and neck have healed up nicely.
*
I will be serving breakfast to my daughter and her family on Christmas morning and then the girls will tear into their presents. Then on Christmas night we go to my nephew's home where about forty Howard's will gather to feast and enjoy each other's company.
*
We have one other celebration before Christmas and that is Madasan's twelfth birthday. We will celebrate that BIG EVENT on Saturday, December 22.
*
HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all my friends and family.

No comments: