NONNA'S WORLD

Friday, December 19, 2008

GIRL'S NIGHT OUT TO SEE THE ROCKETTES


Maxine, Me, Suzanne, Nancy, Iris, Donna, Julia (After the show)






This was a fantastic show.


We had supper at Benihana's before the show. We had to wait a little longer than normal because of the big crowd that also were there to see the show. Suzanne and I had never eaten at a Japanese Steakhouse but were pleased with our food.


*

We took the shuttle over to Alltel and got there just as the show was starting. By the time I got up the steps to Alltel I was completely pooped and then we had to go down steep steps to the fourth row. Going down was a little easier than going up.

*

We enjoyed every moment of the show and couldn't decide just which part of it was the most enjoyable. We all agreed that the elaborate scenes, lighting, orchestra, and dancers were all fantastic.

*

The only bad part of the trip was the weather. We traveled through fog going and coming. It finally turned into fog and rain but as we neared God's country the fog cleared and we sailed home the last few miles with just a fine mist. Our driver, Julia, missed a few turns but did a fantastic job of delivering us home safely. Julia is our Girl's Night Out planner. She can always come up with the best ideas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a blast!! I wouldn't want to face the world without my dear friends.

julia said...

I got my copies of your pictures in yesterday. They are a lovely memory.