NONNA'S WORLD

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

TUFF'S EXCITING LIFE


I have a very talented dog. Tuff is one strange dog. He is such a roamer that he has to be on a chain most of his day. He loves to go down to the chicken house and get into stuff. The people that help with the egg house get very excited when he comes for a visit. Especially since their fluffy little Sasha came up with four little ones.

I have another problem with Tuff. He loves to take his bedding out of his house. Since his house has a wooden floor I nail the bedding down so he can’t do this. I do have a pillow that I put on top so he will have a fluffy bed to do his relaxing and he insists on taking it out. As you can see from the pictures he loves his pillow and will play with it, never tearing out the stuffing, and does all of his major naps on the pillow.

1 comment:

julia said...

They all have their little quirks, don't they? I laugh at mine every day.