NONNA'S WORLD

Thursday, August 26, 2010

FIRE ON MAIN STREET IN NASHVILLE, AR




Justin Billinger from KJEP posted these picture of the fire which is burning in downtown Nashville, AR. It started around 4:15 p.m. Three buildings are possible destroyed and more are expected to be destroyed.

I just saw on KLSA that all of the fire departments in Howard County are attempting to control the fire. It was reported that no one is thought to be harmed but hundreds of people are crowding the street to see the fire.

The area burning are the buildings just south of the Post Office.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the photos ! My aunt called me yesterday from Nashville to tell me about the fire. After googeling "Nashville Ar downtown fire" I came across your pics. You beat out all of the news stations by far.

Thanks
Joseph Warren
Atlanta

Jo Ann said...

Thanks! As I stated I stole the pictures from FaceBook. I thought they were too good not to put on my blog. I have several people that learn about the happenings around their hometown and surrounding areas from my blog.