NONNA'S WORLD

Friday, January 14, 2011

QUOTE WITH GREAT MEANING...

I hate to put my picture on here when I have such beautiful granddaughters to brighten up my blog.

Sheyanne and Madasan (Madasan has blue on her braces.)

Girls showing out in the snow.
My daughter and her two daughters in black and white.

I'm adding this quote because it has such a great message. When we are hurt it is so easy to want to hurt back. I know the Lord will not be pleased with us if we deliberately let our resentment grow. May we all be forgiving and loving people and grow without bitterness.

When someone hurts you, you are left with a decision. "Do I put the fire out or heat it up? Do I get over it or get even? Do I release it or resent it? Do I let my hurt heal, or do I let hurt turn into hate? Resentment is a
DELIBERATE
decision to nurse the offense until it becomes a black furry, growing grudge.
The worst part of all is that, without forgiveness,
bitterness is all that is left.
~Max Lucado

No comments: