NONNA'S WORLD

Friday, April 01, 2011

GOODBYE TO A DEAR FRIEND


Hariol and Edna with their great-granddaughter, Teralee.


Hariol passed from this life on Wednesday. He will be missed by so many in the community. His greatest gift was helping those that were sick and needed assistance. The list of people he has helped is quite extensive. He called to check on the sick, he carried them to the doctor, he took them for treatments, etc. Hariol was the person that helped me the most when my husband was ill. I knew that I could call on him at any time and he would be there to assist with any problem that I had. I will always remember his caring nature and wiliness to help.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Jo, Thanks so much for the tribute to Hariol on your blog. He loved you and Bill and was happy to be able to help you. Today I am in a remember when mood. Love you, Edna

Anonymous said...

So sorry for your loss, Jo Ann. We've talked before about how our old friends going on before us just make us lonesome for Heaven. Be blessed, dear lady!

love,
Elaine

Anonymous said...

What a great man PaDee was! I know Sara and the family misses him so much! Great memories and stories.

Love-MacKinzy