NONNA'S WORLD

Sunday, July 29, 2012

SHEYANNE

 Sheyanne and Sassy  (2 blonds)
 Think that hat is big enough??
 This is Sheyanne and her dog, Polly. (2 blonds)
 Sheyanne and her dad, Brett.
 Sister stuff...
 SHEYANNE
 Turn about is necessary when you have only two granddaughters. I featured Madasan in my last blog so it is Sheyanne's time. She is 22 years old but notices such things. It is hard to post anything without one of these girls in it...after all what else do I have to show off. 
I no long have a dog to show off, in fact I don't have anything but these girls to brag about.  I know that the people that drop by realize that by the number of pictures I put on the blog about these two. My blog is more like a photo album of the girl's activities. 
I guess I could write about my church activities but that might be boring. I could write about my weekly "hen parties" that several friends and I enjoy every Friday down at Kenya's or if all else fails I could write about my ailments or doctor's appointments. Now you see why I write about my granddaughters because their lives are much more exciting than mine. The activities I mentioned pretty well sum up my life in a nutshell. I go to church, I go to get my hair fixed, I go to Kenya's with the girls and I go to doctor's appointments. Don't I have an exciting life? 
♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: