NONNA'S WORLD

Tuesday, November 06, 2012

FUN WEEKEND

 This is the father of the bride, Richard and his granddaughter, Ayden. Ayden stole the show. Richard is my baby brother. He is eighteen years younger than me.
 Mr. and Mrs. Jeffery David Jordan and party.
 Checking our e-mail while waiting to get into Outback.
While waiting to be served they brought out tuna marinated in some gosh awful tasting stuff. We didn't like it.

 We were just leaving my niece's wedding. Anna, Richard's daughter, got married at Fordyce Ricks Estate in Hot Springs.
 Sheyanne in her see through pants and red shoes.
 This is Anna. She was a beautiful bride and had a beautiful wedding.
 Sheyanne is getting good at this up close and personal photography. She thinks because they show their teeth in their Hollywood smiles that I should. She always says, "Show your teeth, Nonna!" I don't smile like them and can't show my teeth. This is an attempt.
Believe it or not...basketball season has started. Madasan is the one in blue that it trying to shoot the ball. They were playing in a tournament at OBU.

No comments: