NONNA'S WORLD

Friday, October 12, 2007

SHEYANNE OFF TO SPRINGHILL TO CHEER FOR THE DHS OUTLAWS


I have a new camera that I just had to try out. The last one died on me a few weeks back so here we are zooming in on my Sheyanne as she gets ready for a trip to Springhill to cheer the Outlaws on victory. (Right now we are 5-0.) She looks so cute in her little short skirt. (and I do mean short) She is still wearing an ankle brace on her injured ankle but that doesn't slow her down much. GO OUTLAWS!!!
If you are not familiar with the Outlaws let me tell you a little about them. For years other teams have visited us and had outlaws hanging from the goal post, signs with guns and real outlaws but our name came from the most fierce Outlaw Horse not a shoot 'em up outlaw. You know you can't tame an outlaw horse. Our mascot is a large rearing OUTLAW horse.

No comments: