NONNA'S WORLD

Thursday, January 01, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR






I would like to wish a Happy New Year to all who check out my blog during the year. I started this blog just to see if I could do it and it has become an addiction. When I go places everyone sees my camera and starts posing because they know they are making it on my blog. I love to show my beautiful granddaughters and all of their activities and the few activities that I get to participate in with my friends. I count my blessings each day because I consider myself very fortunate to have such wonderful family and friends.

We celebrated New Year’s Eve with a little party at Suzanne’s. I went to church and then returned to her house for pizza and many other good things to eat. Most of Brett’s family was there and Sheyanne’s boyfriend, Zack. Most of the entertainment came from the four young children in attendance.

I couldn't resist putting theses three pictures on the blog. Madasan and Sheyanne were showing off some of their Christmas gifts and Sheyanne never gets tired of hugging Zack. The first picture is of the new baby calf that was born. This baby doesn’t have a name yet but she was born to Madasan’s grand champion Maine Anjou cow, Hoppy and Sheyanne’s grand-champion Maintainer bull, Romeo. Madasan named the calf born last year around this time Frosty but she can’t decide what to name this one. I suggested Star because she came from two star parents but she doesn’t know yet.

No comments: