NONNA'S WORLD

Sunday, February 15, 2009

IMPORTANT HAPPENINGS IN MY WORLD


I live a pretty hum drum life now days. I stay up half the night and sleep late and the world doesn’t seem to notice. I go to church, go to the Post Office, have my hair done on Wednesday, visit Wal-Mart on Wednesday and then whatever happens, happens.

Some of the interesting things that have happened to put a little more hum in my life recently are:
-Marilyn Iris went to work at the local pharmacy.
-Sheyanne needed help with her nutrition class.
-Enjoyed a “Girl’s Night Out” with ten friends-Iris, Carol, Nancy, Julia, Maxine, Rachel, Katie, Marcy, Sue and Ann. (Two met us in Texarkana.) Nine of us rode, stuffed in Maxine’s SUV, to Texarkana to see New in Town and then we invaded the TX Roadhouse for some good food.
-I got roses for Valentine’s Day. (My daughter and my Secret Sister) Suzanne, Madasan, Sheyanne, Zack, Mary and I had supper out. Sheyanne got roses and cologne from Zack and was so excited when he entered the restaurant carrying his gifts. (Love is grand!!)

Blogging has been pretty drab for a few weeks. I would have had pictures of our big night out but forgot my camera. I’ll remember next time because Julia loves my pictures.

So here it is Sunday night and nothing is hurting so I think I will go to bed.

*Have you listened to the third song on my playlist? Remember Me by Celtic Thunder is so beautiful.

No comments: