NONNA'S WORLD

Thursday, February 05, 2009

SHEY'S NEW DO

SHEYANNE AND LAYKON
Sheyanne came in this weekend and stopped by her Aunt Jeanna's for a little hair trimming. She text me wanting my opinion about getting bangs. I told her it was her hair to do what she wanted and I would like it. I also told her that no matter what she did she WOULDN'T like it. Surprise, surprise!!! She liked it!
Things are pretty slow around here when a hair cut makes the blog. A few more things have happened that were almost as exciting like Madasan finishing her basketball season with a win, I played Bunko on Monday night with the girls and had a ball and Suzanne and I took Madasan to the doctor today for a bad ear infection. Nonna's world continues to spin.
(I stole this picture from Halee's Facebook. It was taken at Kendall's birthday party.)

No comments: