NONNA'S WORLD

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

MY DOG TUFF

............... TUFF.............


Tuff has already been introduced on my blog but someone suggested that I bring him back on. I took a few pictures of him while he was busy guarding my front yard.


Picture 1: Tuff is snoozing in my flower basket. Occasionally he even takes his bed out and places it in the basket. After taking his bed out so often I finally nailed it down so he would leave it alone.






Picture 2: Tuff is a very alert watch dog. He seems to know that Sam and his wife are having babies. They had five little border collies. Tuff is very jealous.











Picture 3: Tuff is talking to me. He loves to do that at times.


Picture 4: He is now dismissing me and said the photo shoot is over.

I said I would never have a dog that had to be on a chain or in a pen but Tuff has changed all of that. The reason I have him is because he liked to fight with the other dogs in his family. When he runs free he likes to go down to the neighbor’s house and fight with their dogs. He has several battle scars but is such a sweet dog. He likes to come in the house but prefers outside except when it thunders.
/./././././././././././././././

No comments: