NONNA'S WORLD

Saturday, January 07, 2012

CHRISTMAS 2011

Sheyanne and her search gift. She said it was her favorite gift until she got some wild boots.
Madasan
Richard and Ronnie are two of my four brothers. Complications from diabetes took Thomas and Danny a few years back.
This is the Howard clan...we enjoyed Christmas at Michael and Joanna's house.
Richard showing out...as usual.
Lane Frost knives the girls loved. A very strange gift, IMHO, but since the movie, 8 Seconds came out they have been infatuated by this bull rider that was killed by a bull. They have watched 8 Seconds a zillion times and visited Lane's grave. I have granddaughters that are a little different...I love that they are different. Both girls teared up when they read the letter written by his parents.

Since Suzanne was small I started having a search gift. I make 10 question that give clues to the location of their big gift. After the girls became teens I tried to drop this tradition...running out of hiding places, but they insist each year that they had better have a search gift so we search.

No comments: