NONNA'S WORLD

Thursday, November 20, 2008

A NEW HIDE AWAY IN THE DEEEEEP WOODS

This is the view from the front of the cabin. The lake is near but can't be seen because of the trees.
Guess who got a big buckkkkkk!!! (NOT) Had to have some fun with all of those guys that were showing their big buck pictures.
This is big Nonna sprawled out on the new front porch of the cabin. They don't have any chairs to lounge in yet.

Suzanne trying to get a signal out here in the boonies. She couldn't...
Let me tell you about the trip my darling daughter took me on this afternoon. Since moving the cabin to this location I had not had the pleasure of seeing it. Getting to the cabin is quite a tricky situation. You travel about a gillion miles on a paved road then hit a gravel road then hit a pig trail. Did I tell you how bumpy the pig trail was. They had to cut several trees just to get the cabin into this area so it is basically uncharted wilderness. Believe me all you hear is silence and an occasional bird chirping. If you want peace and quiet this is the place to be. They love it...



No comments: