NONNA'S WORLD

Saturday, November 29, 2008

SHEYANNE GETS A NINE POINT


I'm just a little late getting this picture on my blog. Sheyanne got her nine point buck one weekend during the first part of the season. Little Sis had already gotten her one but she is sharing the celebration with Sheyanne.

I find that quite a few people check out my blog and I know some of those city folk must really get a kick out of some of the activities of my granddaughters. (Remember how they felt about Sara Palan hunting.) They are definitely country girls and enjoy every moment of it. They love to hunt turkey and deer. They love to show their cattle and care for them and they like to ride their horses. All of this is good clean entertainment that they can do with their parents. Both love sports and are good students. What more could a grandmother ask???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see you like Josh Groban. He's great, and I like him too.

Since you like Josh, you might also like Celtic Thunder. Find out more info on them at my Google Knol: http://knol.google.com/k/mark-regan/celtic-thunder/3oo5lhklxb3l0/2#

After you read about them you can click on the song names at the bottom for the lyrics, or click on the YouTube link for a video clip of any songs you want to hear. They are simply GREAT! I guarantee you'll like at least 60% of their music. I just saw them live last week in Little Rock. They're playing San Diego tonight.