NONNA'S WORLD

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

NONNA'S DAY OUT


I sneaked off to Texarkana all by myself today. I went to Dillard’s and bought me a new rig or two or three, went to Bryce’s for lunch, went to Sam’s and then hit the 2:25 p.m. movie. I saw Blind Side. It was a fantastic movie.


My only negative for the day was paying $3.75 for a bottle of water. That really gripes me. I guess they have to make money but that is ridiculous.


I got to the movie a little early. I zipped through Sam’s in a buggy so I made good time. I have come to the point of not being able to walk any distance so I decided to ride. It was so nice. I arrived at the theatre and went to the restroom…not one person was in there. I then went into theatre 8 …not one person was in there. Around 2:15 p.m. a few people arrived but sitting there in that BIG theatre alone was a tad spooky.


After the movie I went over to Kirkland’s and did a little shopping. By the time I got out of there it was almost dark. Traffic was terrible at this time so I decided to boogie on home.


I visited the cardiologist yesterday and he prescribed some new meds. I think I determined that if I was going to get out and do anything I had better get on with it. I would like to report that I had a great day and evidentially the new meds kicked in and I didn’t have any problems.

1 comment:

julia said...

You are a brave woman if you tackled that Texarkana traffic in all that construction!!