NONNA'S WORLD

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE AGAIN...


Madasan and Suzanne
Sheyanne and Casey

I planned to put a picture of my midget tree on here but decided to wait for that and show you a picture of Shey and her new friend, Casey. She had several good pictures but this one was my favorite.


Sonia plans to have the Howards over for Christmas. Our family continues to grow and when we are all present we have a humongous crowd. We pretty well fill up a house. It can get pretty exciting with all of the little ones and all of the old ones...oh, that would be me. I forget that I am now the old one among our number.

I have my little midget tree up and all of my presents wrapped. The girls just about flipped when they saw that I had down sized my tree this year. They threatened to drag out the old one but I informed them that it went out with the trash after Christmas last year. When the gifts started piling up around the little tree they gradually decided it looked pretty good.

My dog, Tuff, is back in the hospital. This is his second round since being diagnosed with tick fever. He has been one sick dog and doesn't seem to be getting much better. The vet called today and said he was not showing much improvement but was eating a little better. It imazes me that I miss him. I fuss about him and then when he gets sick I worry about him. He has been sick off and on for the past three months. I fear that he will not make it because nothing seems to work with him. Dr. B. thinks steroid shots might do the trick but we will see.

I am rambling again tonight. I do that sometimes...especially when I don't have much to tell you. I did do one thing tonight. I went down the road to see my neighbor's decorations. If you are out searching for Christmas lights you don't want to miss the Harvill's place. They really did a fantastic job of decorating their place. It is worth the four mile drive to see all of their work. Beautiful!

I hope that all of you that check in on my world have the best Christmas ever. May the coming year bring you and yours much happiness and good health. Merry Christmas to all...

1 comment:

julia said...

I sure hope your Tuff gets better!