NONNA'S WORLD

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

MADASAN IN ACTION








Madasan has swollen knees, bumps on her head, a swollen elbow, etc., etc. She gives it everything she has plus some. She comes out of the game all beat up but she loves it.

She has played with her team for several years. They started out in the Pee Wee program and have developed a great relationship. The only difference is changing coaches. Sometimes that can be a pretty difficult adjustment but Madasan seems to adjust pretty well.

When I go to the games I refuse to sit with my daughter and oldest granddaughter because they get a tad tooooo involved in the refereeing and coaching to suit me. I threaten to get them a whistle on occasions but it doesn't slow them down. Madasan also has the ability to tune them out and gets on with her game plan. (Ain't love grand???)

(Thanks to team moms for the excellent photos.)

No comments: